Acoustiblok® Acoustic Windows have been specifically designed to reduce up to 10dB of unwanted external noise which in most cases equates to 50% – 70% reduction in noise.
Our Acoustic (Soundproof) Windows are a superior option if you’re really looking to block unwanted external noise from your home, office or building. Other noise reduction products like roller shutters, cheap double glazed glass and heavy glass in many cases only reduce sound of up to 20%. Our unique “secondary glazing” Acoustic windows are an amazing solution that not only reduces noise of around 50% or more, but are a much more affordable option too.
Here are just a few reasons why our soundproof Acoustic secondary glazed windows can benefit you and shield your home from unwanted noise:
– No need to remove existing windows or doors. Our Acoustic Window product is easily added as a secondary glazing to your existing window setup.
– It is more affordable than double glazing and out performs in noise control
– You can reduce unwanted external noise by up to 50%-70%
– It is Energy Efficient and can rescue heat gain and heat loss from your windows by up to 50%.
– It is a quick and easy to install. The job is completed fast with no window or sill damage.
– All of our windows use minimum 6.38mm laminated glass and acoustic seals for maximum performance.
The markets that commonly use Acoustiblok® Acoustic windows are:
– Residential / homes
– Commercial Buildings
– Hotels / Serviced Apartments
What makes us unique from other window companies is that we specialise in noise reduction and have specific tools to test the effectiveness of our products. Our ability to provide fast, affordable and great services is second to none. Our professional team boasts many years of experience in the sound abatement industry and we pride our selves on providing excellent service.